Taking some time to catch my breath between jobs (exciting change!) and soaking up some inspiration (slash shopping for the fall). This includes:
- Pinteresting (pinterest.com/idlewildsouth)
- Tumblring (idlewild-south.tumblr.com)
- Magazining (UK and Paris mags available on the iPad)
Multiple verbs invented there, sorry. NY Mag has a round up of the fall 2012 campaigns HERE, and I've included some of my favorite videos lately...Is it fall yet? Who needs 90 degree heat when there are boots, leather jackets, chunky knits, denim and other layers to look forward to!
FALL 2012: Campaigns, Launches and a Gold Dress:
1. Belstaff: Revamp of historic Brit brand. Shot by Craig McDean with Ewan McGregor and Karmen Pedaru. That leather! Those coats! Ewan!
2. imogene + willie for Anthropologie's Made In Kind: Huge news for these deserving folks! More deets/shop HERE.
3. T by Alexander Wang Fall 2012 ft. Azealia Banks: I hope to one day be half as B.A. as her...
5. Gucci Premiere ft. Blake Lively: Pure glamour xoxo Gossip Girl.